- Manuscript should be contains at least 3.000 words including embedded figures and tables, contain no appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) or Open Office (.odt) format.
- Paper should be in prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2.5 cm for inside margin and 2 cm for top, bottom, and outside margin. No need to alter page number in this template as the page number will be reordered at pre-printing process.
- The title, abstract and main text should be in one column.
- Title should be less than 15 words, title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 16, and single spaced.
- The main text of the writing should be in one columns with 1 cm column spacing, justified, 12 TNR, first line indent 5 mm, and 1.5 spaced.
- The manuscript should begin with title, abstract, and keyword and the main text should consist of: Introduction, Literature Review, Methodology, Result and Discussion, and Conclusion; followed by acknowledgement and References.
|Full Paper Template Download|