About BICAS 2018 BICAS 2018 UNIVERSITAS DJUANDA (UNIDA) - is an annual conference held by Djuanda University, Bogor. This conference has objectives and benefits:
- To explain the process of human adaptation in the face of crisis, both economic crisis, monetary, leadership, law and sense of justice and morality and moral crisis which led to the deterioration of the quality of life;
- To present capacity building efforts in order to improve the quality of human life.
- To discuss how to address issues which is affecting the sustainability of development.
- To discuss the importance of character education for improving the quality of life,
- To discuss the role of information technology and communication media and its impacts to promote sustainable development,
- To discuss some issues of the social sciences